Why Mann McGlynn?
Most hiring managers are used to a transactional relationship with recruiters, but that's before they meet a consultant from Mann McGlynn. We offer a number of unique characteristics that define us as one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in our area of specialty.
We focus on developing long-term relationships with our clients, through advising and educating them on every aspect of the recruitment process, to providing them market knowledge and keeping them abreast of market trends. That is a relationship clients want to continue.
Our approach has resonated with our clients and allowed us to earn their trust and build a consultative relationship - rather than one-time deal.
What's our Sourcing Process?
Our comprehensive sourcing strategy covers standard forms of sourcing as well as innovative solutions to ensure we are attract the most suitable candidates in the market. We understand each of our clients business needs and then develop a sourcing solution based on a combination of the following:
NETWORK SEARCH / REFERRALS
We have developed one of the most extensive candidate network in the Fitout and Joinery recruitment specialty and are able to quickly network and identify right candidates.
We are the only company with a team specifically dedicated to sourcing and developing a pipeline of passive candidates in the Fitout and Joinery market. We in regular talks with candidates who are "IN the market" but not "ON the market"
We have a dedicated research team that analyzes the market to identify the most suitable talent for your organisation.
We advertise our roles at prime jobsites and ensure maximum response to all adverts.
We publish our roles through various social media campaigns and regularly seek to collaborate with industry influencers.
We only recommend to clients the most qualified candidates for their job opening and can promise we deliver due to our rigorous selection and verification process.
WHAT'S OUR ReCRUITMENT PROCESS?
Below is what you can expect when you work with us to recruit a new permanent, temporary or contract employees.
- Once Mann McGlynn receives your job specification, one of our experienced consultant will call you to arrange a meeting as soon as possible.
- The consultant will seek for clarification of your requirements through an in-depth telephone call or face-to-face meeting. If you don’t have a job description, we will help with the preparation of one for you at this stage.
- Once we fully understand your business and its needs, we will provide you an honest appraisal about market conditions, the availability of candidates and how attractive your role and compensation package would be to your target audience.
- WE will define a project timescales and milestones at this point and stick to that throughout the recruitment process.
- Our teams are all specialists in their markets, so while they’ll know your industry inside out, they also know that no two recruitment processes are ever the same. We will start with a fresh viewpoint and advise you on your best course of action.
- Our extensive network will allow you access to top candidates both in and on the market, and we will utilise databases, range of advertising solutions, key contacts in the market and social media to generate further candidate interest.
- From the long list of candidates gathered, we will carry out a complete extensive interviewing process to select your preferred candidates.
- Upon offers made to candidates, we will perform full referencing for your potential new employee to guarantee their credibility.
- Throughout the whole process we will manage the candidates expectations and the offers to make sure that you secure your new hire in your ideal timescales at the right salary.